This week, we held an Inter-School Tournament, but instead of holding it in our usual Primary School setting, we ran the event at Huddersfield Library!
So…what happened at our Tournament?
We split up our 2 school participants into teams, who’d compete for the most points in rounds of different games. A special thanks to all the staff for keeping an eye out and looking after our teams!
Our wonderful school teams who participated, named by the children themselves, and their results were:
1st – Springer Girls, Spring Grove Junior, Infant and Nursery School
2nd – Gaming Girls and Wizard Winners, Lowerhouses CE JI & EY School
3rd – Imagination Dabs, Spring Grove Junior, Infant and Nursery School
Once the introductions were complete, it was time to get down to business…
We used a variety of different games which required strategy, problem solving and some quick thinking to really get those brains in gear!
- Rainbow 35 – a fast paced mathematical game in finding correct numbers!
- Storyline Scary Tales – create to spookiest tale imaginable to win points.
- Monster Trap – trap monsters by working together to control movements!
- Top That – observe what is missing but think quickly…
- Rings Up! – fast paced observation game!
- Dobble – be the first to match icons with other players cards.
A huge congratulations to the winners of the day, Spring Grove and overall winner Jennifer Nguyen! They grabbed themselves a trophy to show off at their school with pride. Well done!
All teams were amazing participants and team players, and we couldn’t be more proud of everyone. Thanks for making the day a great one!
Why should you take part in an Imagination Gaming Tournament?
- Our Tournaments are a great way of bringing different schools and backgrounds together.
- Test your brains to problem solve and be the quickest!
- Make new friends and take on new challenges.
- Win trophies and certificates for you and your school!
For more information about School Tournaments and how you and your school can get involved, email [email protected]