This week, we held an Inter-School Tournament at St. Mary’s, Maltby!
So…what happened at our Tournament?
We split up our school participants into teams, who’d compete for the most points in rounds of different games. A special thanks to all the staff for keeping an eye out and looking after our teams!
Our wonderful school teams who participated this week were:
- St Mary’s, Herringthorpe
- St Mary’s, Maltby
- St Joseph’s, Dinnington
- St Patrick’s, Harworth
Once the introductions were complete, it was time to get down to business…
We used a variety of different games which required strategy, problem solving and some quick thinking to really get those brains in gear!
- Rainbow 35 – a fast paced mathematical game in finding correct numbers!
- Animal Auction – a game of placing bids to win collections of cards. Who will bid the highest?
- Dragonia – a game to test motor skills (be careful not to wake the dragon!)
- Fast Flip – a quick observation game – be the first to find the correct number/fruit!
- Skiwampus – mathematical problem solving
- Rings Up! – fast paced observation game!
- Macroscope – can you guess what the image will be when certain parts are revealed at a time?
A huge congratulations to the winners of the day, St Patrick’s, Harworth! They grabbed themselves a trophy to show off at their school with pride. Well done!
All teams were amazing participants and team players and we couldn’t be more proud of everyone. Thanks for making the day a great one!
Why should you take part in an Imagination Gaming Tournament?
- Our Tournaments are a great way of bringing different schools and backgrounds together.
- Test your brains to problem solve and be the quickest!
- Make new friends and take on new challenges.
- Win trophies and certificates for you and your school!
For more information about School Tournaments and how you and your school can get involved, email [email protected]