BrainBox Roald Dahl
This redesigned BrainBox will help children improve their observation and memory skills through the wonderful words of Roald Dahl, together with Sir Quentin Blake’s iconic illustrations.
Featuring three of Roald Dahl’s most famous books: The BFG, Matilda and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, these cards will introduce unforgettable characters from one of Britain’s best-loved authors and provide gloriumptious fun for all the family.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way for young children to learn about Roald Dahl’s best-loved stories
- Great cross-generational family game
- Original Quentin Blake illustrations
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for Roald Dahl fans and reading enthusiasts at any age!
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Suitable for children aged 7+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck