Best Maths Game Award:
Number of players:
Country of origin:
Pack your bags, get ready… we’re going on an adventure!
We’ll travel through the dense jungle of Amazonia, the scorching desert of Tenere, the icy mountains of Makalu and the fiery skies of Shangri-La to collect mystical treasures. But beware, perils lie everywhere. Anyone can enter but only a few can escape…
The goal is simple: see a map, spot the treasures and obstacles, remember them and then draw your own way out of it using memory and some basic rules. Then, spin away and maximise your points! Sounds simple but is a laughing riot when opponents take a wrong turn. Enjoy as your kids use principles of geometry, memory and strategy to draw their way through various adventure worlds. See them master basic concepts of shapes, lines, angles, decision making and motor skills right before your eyes!
Why Trail Blazers?
1. Adventure worlds increase in difficulty with more obstacles but also higher rewards
2. Adventure World 4 is completely customisable with players getting sticker sheets to create their own mazes!
3. Control difficulty by altering the duration of each round (30 or 60 seconds) or by creating your own custom maps!
4. Build motor skills and memory through a simple game that involves writing/wiping and racing against the clock
5. Multiple strategies playing out over 2 rounds and different mazes a. Will I go for higher points which involves higher risk and dangerous obstacles b. Will I stick to safer paths but reduce chances of high points c. Will I create more perpendicular or parallel lines to gain more points? d. How will I enter and exit to maximise my points across 2 rounds?
6. Entertaining themes and high quality components which are child safe and follow ASTM, EN-71 and BIS standards