Best Family Game Award:
Young Einsteins Award:
Players Choice Award:
Best IG Game of the Year (BIGGY):
Number of players:
Country of origin:
Play a card and catch the matching Roo from the middle or another player.
Stop others catching your Roos by playing a matching card from your hand.
The player with the most Roos at the end is the winner!
- Bright and visually stimulating
- Fun, but also supports learning and the development of cognitive skills
- Strengthens strategy and observation skills
- Promotes the development of hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Builds visual perception skills
- Develops attention, concentration and thinking skills, such as recognising, remembering and matching
- Assists language skills, as the child listens and follows instructions and talks about what they are doing