- We are a group of people who love board games and enjoy creating entertainment for players like we are. Back in 2006, we worked together on the first edition of Through the Ages, and we decided that this is the work we wanted to do for a living.
- Founded in 2007, Czech Games Edition (CGE) released our first titles in Galaxy Trucker by Vlaada Chvátil and League of Six by Vladimír Suchý.
- Since then, CGE has published over 40 games and expansions, including Codenames, Alchemists, Dungeon Lords, Tzolk’in, Last Will, Space Alert, Dungeon Petz, Tash-Kalar and many others.
- In 2014, we expanded into the realm of digital board games with the implementation of Galaxy Trucker, followed by Through the Ages. Now, the digital team is working on the Through the Ages expansion, and a digital version of Codenames.
- CGE introduced the complete novelty of our portfolio in 2017 when we published our first novel – Galaxy Trucker: Rocky Road by Jason A. Holt. The story takes place in the goofy Galaxy Trucker universe.
- Focused on publishing the games of Czech and Slovak authors such as Vlaada Chvátil, Vladimír Suchý, and Matúš Kotry, we have also cooperated with authors from Croatia (Filip Neduk), Italy (Daniele Tascini, Simone Luciani), Hungary (Dávid Turczi), and the US (Scot Eaton). Author of the Letter Jam game, Ondra Skoupý works as a game designer in the digital department of the Czech Game Edition. And we've decided to publish his prototype of Letter Jam after one private gaming event we had held and where he introduce this game to the rest of the team.
- We are a small company, but thanks to our partners around the world, you will find our games in over forty languages.