Best Family Game Award:
UK Games Expo Players Choice Award:
Number of players:
Country of origin:
You have to decide when your dog needs to:
- Beg in restaurants.
- Search through trash.
- Deliver newspapers.
- Fight rival hounds.
- Drink from fountains.
- Piddle on lamp posts.
- Hide from the dogcatcher.
1. What does the game involve?
A Dog’s Life – a game for all dog lovers. It's fun, it's for everyone and it's always different! In this game, you can do things that dogs do... deliver newspapers, beg for food, drink from fountains, search in trashcans, fight rival hounds, mark your territory, collect bones and run from the Dog catcher!
2. What skills can you build/gain from the game?
3. What's your favourite tactic or are there any tricks you can teach us?
4. Do you have any funny/heartwarming stories about a game of A Dog's Life?
Try to play with real dogs...!